Sunday 22 July 2012

Inside the Olympic Village

So ......... much of the last few days have been spent working for the Mali team.  The village is filling up with athletes which is making it much busier generally and I feel very important when people ask me the way.  I am doing lots of walking and so will be really fit even if I am eating a McDonalds every day.  My main job has been sorting out a huge shipment of sports clothes from China which has been consolidated for 13 French African teams. Different sizes, different colours, shortages ........ Now I know what its like to work in logistics.

Today I meet my own Costa Rican team and so I need to start brushing up my Spanish.

Workforce Dining

Flags of the Nations

Prince Edward meeting the National Youth Theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment